Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruffles isn't Well


Hello everyone!!

I am very excited to be opening my very own blog. My first post is a card I recently made with a new stamp by Helz Cuppleditch. I love anything with "cute" doggies so naturally I had to have this stamp. This card kind of explains how I felt this past long weekend. The weather was cold and windy and I was not feeling well. Thankfully I am better now but the weather is still not nice. Anyhow about this card I used paper by Basic Grey called the Max & Whiskers collection. I purchased a package and WOW I just love the designs on this paper! As I am new to this blogging world I did not keep track of the copic colors I used but I will definately remember to do that for future posts. Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a bit of your time on my blog.

Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

Oh, this is going to be good! So exciting that you're finally doing a blog. Can't wait for Friday night at Saylors.-Hugs Tania