Thursday, August 16, 2012

Your Next Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes



Hello - hard to believe another week has gone by - where is the summer going?  Another Your Next Stamp Challenge and this week it is "Anything Goes" so I decided to use the adorable Fhiona and Pony stamp to create this card.  I used a Sizzix die for the outer frame and added some sky paper in behind.  The leaves/branches to the side is also a Sizzix die, the grass a Fiskars border bunch, the flowers and sentiment letters are Quikutz dies and the flag die is Memory Box.  I sure love my Big Shot machine and how versatile it is and how it allows me to use all these different dies and it cuts so perfectly the first time around - I can remember the hand-held device I had for my Quikutz dies and how hard it was to push it down and then so often it would not cut right through the paper and I would have to keep re-doing it - that was such a pain!! Thank goodness for the Big Shot - I absolutely love this cutting machine and would highly recommend it to anyone.  Hopefully you can get a chance to head over to Your Next Stamp to check out what the design team created and maybe play along yourself.  Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and have a wonderful day!

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby