Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 72 - A Sketch - Just Magnolia Challenge


Hello everyone - this card was made for the Just Magnolia challenge - I wasn't too sure about this sketch as that circle in behind makes the card rather large but it did work out - it is not one of my favorites but the color combo is definately one of my faves. This is the first time this Tilda has seen ink as I just purchased her a couple of weeks ago. I colored her with copics and used some Tim Holtz distress ink in background and for some edge work. I used Creative Imaginations DP, sizzix die cuts for the sentiment tag (sentiment is a SU stamp) and the cacti. I added a couple of star brads, some twine and a bit of white gel pen highlighting and that pretty much does it for this card. Copics used: E00, E02, E11, E33, E42, E44, E49, YR20, YR24, R35, R81, R83, R20. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend - I did lots of housework today as tomorrow we will be gone for the day and than back to work Monday. Bye for now and see you again soon - thank you so much for taking time to stop and visit!!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

5 comments:

Annika said...

Amazing colouring!! Love the shading from dark to very light - looks like she has strong spotlight coming from right. Fab card!
Hugs
Annika

Sadilla said...

Hi
that's so nice! I like so much the stamp you used, and you coloured it so well, I love it!
hugs
Sadia

Tania said...

Wow, the colouring on here is amazing. Really like your stamp. I bought it too but haven't used is yet. Really like what you did with yours. Have a great week-Hugs Tania

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
cordine

Anonymous said...

Debbie! your pink cowgirl Tilda is awesome! love your card! oh, I hope I can make mine up this cute! you got me thining...inspired...thanks tons!!!
Pam Going Postal