Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tinker Bell meets Bo Bunny



Hello everyone - last night I was just playing around in my craft room and I found this older stamp set - so sorry I am not sure which company this set is from but I think it must have a Disney label as it is Tinkerbell from Peter Pan I am sure. I love this set and just haven't played with it very much. I stamped the image and used my circle nestie and then a SU circle cutter to get the second background circle (as my next nestie was too big). I colored her in with copics, stamped 3 flowers from the same stamp set on patterned paper and cut out. I colored in the background using copic V000 and then used Tim Holtz forest moss and again unknown swirl stamp to stamp just lightly around the edges of the circle - I also tried to outline the main image in RV34 (not entirely happy with that look) I also added a bit of TIm Holtz grape concord to the background as well (can't really see it on photo). I used my Martha Stewart garland border punch for the top part, my rectangle scallop nestie for the background, added some ribbon, glitter, jewels and white gel pen for highlights and dots. All the designer paper is Bo Bunny. I showed my hubby my card (as I always do) and he said "it looks expensive" - I had to laugh - (little does he know!!). Thank you so much for stopping by to visit - the sun is shining here again and I am so happy!!! Have a great day my fellow stampers!!

Your stamping friend
Debbie
Copics used: V000, E01, E11, R20, RV32, RV34, BV00, BV11, YR20, YR21, YR24

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Hi Debbie
Just found your beautiful blog with so much stunning work! This card is gorgeous, love the image and so beautifully coloured!
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Debby, stunning fairy.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

Such a cute image, isn't it funny what you can "find" in your stash, lol
Gorgeous colouring!!
Hugs
Annika