Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My First Christmas Card for 2011


Hello I know it has been a very long time since my last post - my summer was absolutely crazy busy and things don't seem to be slowing down too much since but I am starting to find bits and pieces of time to spend in my craft room so I guess that is a start. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from Penny Black and I love coloring them. I have to admit though that I do need to re-acquaint myself with my copic markers - I have actually become quite rusty with using them - I need to spend some time again using them - sorry I didn't keep track of the colors I used for this card. Well one Christmas card done - many, many more to go - lol!!

Thanks for stopping by to have a look and have a fabulous day
Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

So nice to see you back cute card I love Mimi too. - Tania