Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh so cute!!


Hello and I hope this post reaches you in good health - this is definately the time of year for colds and flus. My second Christmas card is made with a brand new stamp that I just purchased - its a Tina Wenke stamp called "Alex in the snow with puppies" If you have followed my blog you will know that me and dog stamps kind of go together - I cannot resist a cute doggy stamp!! As soon as I saw this one it was "got to have it". I colored in the image with my copics (list at bottom) and then I cut the image out. I attached with pop-up squares to give a bit of 3 dimentional look. The background is layered with various cs and dp from Cottage Christmas paper pad. The sentiment is also from the same dp. I used some TH Distress Ink - walnut stain around the background sky. I also used swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder for the sky. The snowflakes are a new diecut - which I absolutely love and know I will use for many projects. The diecut is from Memory Box and called Crystalline Border. I added a bit of clear stickles to the snowflakes as well. Copics used were BG15,13,11, R27,24,22,20, E44,43,42,27,13,11,02,00, W7,5,3, C4,2,0. Thanks for stopping by for a look and hope you have a wonderful day.

Your stamping friend
Debbie

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Debbie, beautiful colours and sweet adorable image.
luv
Debby

Olena said...

WoW! This is awesome card! Love it! Olena