Monday, December 12, 2011

A Country Snowman


Hello - It was a very emotional weekend as it was my grandmother's funeral - although it was so nice to see so many family members that I haven't seen in some time. I had a bit of time on Sunday evening to spend in my craft room but my brain was just not being cooperative in the creative department so I found this "old" stamp from Hero Arts that I have had for years and thought it would be an easy one to do - no creative thinking just lots of coloring and that was perfect for me last night. I have made this card in the past coloring with my Tombow markers but it was fun to color with my copics. The image is the card so I just layered with some paper and that pretty much finished off the card. I hope to get in the creative mode this week as I still have a few cards to make and send out - yikes - can't believe how fast December is passing by! Have a great week - bye for now.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

Your paper matches this stamp perfectly.Hope you have a good week.I'm in panic mode way to much stuff to get done before Christmas and not so much time as I would like. Still trying to get cards done and even though I scaled back the list of people that have to get a hand made card I keep getting more people on that list LOl. Hugs