Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is


Hello - Well this is the largest card I have ever made but in order to get the two Magnolia images on the card it needed to be large. I purchased these 2 Magnolia stamps in November and this was the first time either was inked up. I just fell in love with this Tilda and knew that she would go well with the Christmas house scene. The paper is all from Bo Bunny - Snowfake Collection. I absolutely love turquoise and browns together so when I saw this paper I knew it would have to come home with me. I used my copic markers to color and this was so much fun as I love to color and there was lots to color. I added some lace to the backqround, a sizzix die for the corner and a Marianne swirl die as well as some prima flowers. I am not sure how well it shows on the picture but I added lots of sparkle to the snow areas. Tilda is popped up a bit to give it a more 3 dimentional look. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and have a wonderful Tuesday evening! Try and keep warm - it is quite chilly outside.

Bye for now
Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

Tania said...

Oh wow look at all the colouring you did! Love the BoBunny paper I have only used mine on scrapbook pages so far but have a 6x6 paper pad to use for cards one day.love your card!Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Debbie this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby