Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Day that Sparkles


Hello - I colored this image at our latest crop night and then came home and put the card together. I really like the soft mauve and yellow combination (although the photo turned out more blueish in color unfortunately). I used my new Memory Box die for the swirls behind the flowers. It is kind of hard to see the glitter on the border of the diamond shape but in real life it really does sparkle that is why I chose the sentiment I did (not sure where this sentiment is from). It is really late so I am heading off to bed - hope you have a fabulous monday and thanks for stopping by for a look.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Tania said...

Love how you put your card together and this card was a surprise thought that you might post the other one that you made. You should enter this in the Just Magnolia challenge anything goes and the swirl is the option of using something new. The prize is a 25.00 gift cert. for Simon says it doesn't get much better than that!hope to see you at crop night soon!