Saturday, July 17, 2010

For the Love of Dogs


Hello everyone - Yeah!! It's the weekend - I really shouldn't be so excited because I have a lot of house work to do, plus some cooking and baking - but at least it is more relaxed around the house and I am not rushing out the door to get to work. The weather is beautiful once again - I am happy! My post for today is one of my favorite stamps and that is because it is dogs and lots of dogs - I am a dog lover so when I saw this stamp by Stamping Bella I just knew I had to have it. My Basic Grey paper (Max & Whiskers line) went perfectly with this stamp. I had lots of fun putting this card together and using a variety of the patterns. I did lots of layering which I don't normally do but I like it. I colored in the image with my copics, added a couple of flowers, buttons, brown brads a SU corner punch and a computer generated sentiment. If it wasn't for my husband telling me "no" everytime I want to take a puppy home - I am sure I would have a pack like this myself!! Copics used - W00, W1, W3, C0, C1, C2, C4, C7, BG0000, E30, E33,E35, E37, E40, E43, E49, R08, BG09. I also used a white pen to highlight the dogs and the main front doggy I cut out and popped up (kind of hard to tell on the photo) oh and I also added a bone to finish off the card. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. Hope you have a great weekend!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

1 comment:

Annika said...

This is a totally cool mage and perfectly coloured too. I'm like you, only I itch to bring home every remotely sad-lookin' stray I meet!
Hugs
Annika