Friday, July 30, 2010

A Second Wedding


Hello - a very quick post this morning as we are on our way to my niece's wedding (a 9 hour drive - not so fun!). This is the black and white card I was talking about yesterday in my post. I am a bit more happier with this card but still not my favorite - I just can't seem to make Tilda and Edwin stand out as much as I would like. I feel they should be soft looking and then they look washed out against the background - I did add a black shadow background to them after I cut them out - it does look better than before. Anyhow I used some Core'Dinations paper and black and white cardstock, I cut out a flower from the paper design, used a flower punch as well for top right corner flower, circle nesties, Martha Stewart lacey heart punch, my sizzix die for the word "love", some black lace ribbon and lots of little sparkly diamonds(hard to see). To finish off I added some sparkle to her dress as well (again hard to see on the photo). Copics used were E000, E02, E11, C2, C4 and C7, E31, E35, E37, YR21, YR24. Got to go and finish my last minute packing, take the dog for a walk and then we are off - will have no postings till I get back - won't even take my computer with - have a wonderful weekend!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

No comments: