Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let is Snow - but not yet!!



Hello everyone - it has been a while since my last post - I have had an extremely busy week - with work and now my hubby and myself have committed ourselves to taking Bikram (hot) Yoga 3 times per week. Let me tell you if you want a good work-out and you want to sweat buckets than this is for you - we have gone 4 times now and already I am feeling such a difference in my body - the stretching feels so wonderful - once you get past all the muscle soreness and stiffness than it does really feel good. So with working all week and this new exercise program and now watching our son's hockey games on webcast my time for cardmaking is less than it used to be. This card for today was a week long process - I started making it last Sunday and everyday I would walk by my craft room and add another piece to the card - finally today I have finished it. I used one of my uninked Magnolias and a cricut die for the 2 trees as well as the 3 background snowflakes. I hand cut out the snow on the trees and added some sparkle. The log that Tilda is sitting on is also from Magnolia. I put the snow on the ground through my cuttlebug using swiss dots. I added a few punched out snowflakes on to the trees and the sentiment was cut out of DP. I didn't keep track of my copics this time as this was a week's work in progress. I hope you all had a wonderful week and weekend - as usual my weekend went by way too fast. Thank you for stopping by to have a look.

Your stamping friend Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

I don't know how I missed this post I guess i'm not on here as much as I should be. this is so cute I havn't seen this Tilda Before.Hugs Tania