Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Birthday Card


Hello - it has been a while since my last post - the days just fly by and I am not sure where they go but sometimes I wish I could get them back. It is my neice's birthday and I made this card (I actually made it some time ago but thought it would be suitable for her birthday). It is a Kanban Stamp but I am not sure of the actual name of it. As I made this card some time ago I do not have the copic marker list but it is colored entirely with copic markers. This was a challenge for me as the dog's body is a huge area to fill. I would like to practice more with technique for doggy fur though. As the image is pretty much the card - I just layered paper and the sentiment is also from the same Kanban set. Thanks for stopping by for a look and if you are from the States - Happy Thanksgiving to you!! Hope your weekend is filled with family, fun and fantastic food!!

Bye for now
Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable Debbie and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Tania said...

Such a cuddly image and your colouring is wonderful. Always look forward to seeing what you create.-Hugs