Sunday, November 27, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to Town!


Hello everyone - I bought this stamp a couple of years ago and I am not sure which stamp company he is from. I have to admit this was the first time this stamp has seen ink as well. Not even sure what prompted me to choose him - maybe I felt sorry for him that he has not seen any ink - ever. I actually had fun coloring him and putting this card together - I made 4 of them using different background paper (this was my favorite combo. I used copic markers - the darkest red on the coat was R29 and then I used the next few numbers down to get the shading. I added some sparkle to his hat and coat trim. I hope you had a wonderful weekend - back to work for me tomorrow - I am having fun making Christmas cards - lots more still to make - hopefully will have some more regular posts over the next couple of weeks as I get all my cards done.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

Love the expression on Santa's face, so whimsical. Your red shading turned out amazing I always have a have time with it. Hope you have a great week i can't believe the weekends go by so quick.-hugs Tania