Monday, November 28, 2011

Holly Christmas


Hello - I made this card for a special aunt of mine - she always loves and appreciates handmade cards so I always try to make her something special. I just purchased this new Tilda (not sure of her stamp name). I loved this image when I first saw it and then I had to get the Memory Box die called "holly vine" to go with this stamp. I colored her with my copics and used Tim Holtz Bundled Sage for the background. The corner (top left) was a sizzix die as well as the other larger cream corner. The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp. I added some lace, ribbon and flowers to finish off the card. I was happy with how it turned out and will enter it in the latest Magnolia-licious challenge. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for your very kind comments. Have a great day!

Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debbie and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Tania said...

Seeing your card makes me wish I'd picked up this stamp. She reminds me a little bit you.Everything works so well together on this card.Hugs Tania