Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bon Appetit!



Hello - Happy Mother's Day - here in Canada we celebrate Mothers everywhere. I had a nice day - my son and his fiance had left on Friday so it is just my husband and myself - it was a beautiful sunny day here so we went for a nice walk with our dog and then I spent the afternoon in my craft room - perfect!! I made this card with my new Tilda. I had an old wooden stamp that was an apron so I stamped it out on design paper and layered it with dark brown cardstock. I stamped Bon Appetit from an old SU stamp set. The sentiment is a Whimsy stamp, the stars are a sizzix die cut and the fork and knife is also from another older stamp set. I added a Magnolia lady bug. The paper is some older Bo Bunny paper from my paper stash. Today was perfect barbeque weather so I was inspired to make this card. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by for a look.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Debbie, love those papers and colours, sweet image too.
luv
Debby