Monday, May 28, 2012

You Are My Sunshine



Hello everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend - the weather was perfect here and I was able to get out in my garden a bit and take my dog for a couple of long walks and on Sunday I was able to spend some time in my craft room.  I made this card from an adorable Whimsy stamp.  This is actually not my stamp but a friend asked me to make a card using her stamp and so this is the result.  I had some paper in my stash paper drawer that worked out perfectly for this card.  I colored the image with my copic markers but unfortunately did not keep track of the colors - sometimes I am really good about that and remember and other times I just get so wrapped up in my coloring and completely forget.  I drew in the grass and flowers myself and I paper pieced the girl (her shirt and pants).  I used my sizzlit western die to cut out a couple of horseshoes and my cricuit machine for the stars.  I added some gingham ribbon and a couple of brads to finish off the card.  The sentiment is an older stamp and I am not sure where I got it from.  Hope your Monday is a good one and thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Debbie and its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby