Monday, May 21, 2012

Pretty as a Picture




Hello - I wanted to spend time in my garden today but it was raining for most of the day so I ended up in my craft room instead -darn - lol!!  I made this card using Tilda from the latest Magnolia release.  All the paper except for the white paper is from Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection - this paper reminds me of a flower garden - it is very pretty.  I paper pieced Tilda's jumpsuit from the same paper collection as well.  I used my Martha Stewart around the page punch for the background border - the circles are cut with nestability dies.  I added flowers and 4 pearls on the corners and that pretty much finished off the card.  I colored Tilda with copic markers.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit - back to work tomorrow - cannot believe the long weekend is already over!  At least it will be a short work week though so that is good.

Your stamping friend, Debbie.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Debbie, beautiful Tilda image
luv
Debby

Pam Sparks said...

So darling Debbie! love it!