Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Friend



Hello to all my stamping friends out there! I finally had a chance to ink up this absolutely adorable Whimsy stamp that I bought some time ago. I must say she is probably my most favorite stamp at the moment and so so fun to color!! I truly enjoyed the entire process of making this card. I used so many copic markers and I didn't keep track of them - sorry - I used my nestie scallop border punch for the background of the image and layered with various cardstock and design paper. I added some lace and flowers and that pretty much finished off the card. I am not sure which company the sentiment is from it was just loose in my drawer. I hope you have a wonderful day - we are having summer like weather these past few days and I am truly enjoying the warmth.

I entered this card in the Whimsy Challenge this week "Anything Goes" and also in the Papertake Weekly Challenge "In the Garden"


Your stamping friend, Debbie

4 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet card!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

It is lovely to read about the joy you get from colouring this gorgeous stamp, you've certainly done a beautiful job of it! Lovely card.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Whimsy Digi DT

Unknown said...

Super sweet card love it!
Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Whimsy Inspirational! Jo xxx

Lisa said...

So happy you could join us at Papertake Weekly with this gorgeous card! Absolutely beautiful Debbie :)