Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just Say "I Do"




Hello - hope you are having a wonderful weekend -here in B.C. we have a long weekend with Monday being Victoria Day - I am so glad to have the extra day.  Today I was able to spend time in my craft room and I made this wedding card,  The Tilda and Edwin image is from Magnolia.  The Arch Gate with Fence (I cut off the fence part) is from Tiddleybitz.  I painted the Arch with white acrylic paint and added sparkle to it.  I then added lots of jewels to the Arch to give it even more bling and sparkle.  I added some flowers, Martha Stewart hearts, lace border on bottom and I made a bow from some pink netted ribbon.  This card is made for our local scrapbooking store for which I help design cards for.  I colored the image with copic markers (list below)
Thanks for stopping by for a visit and have a great day!

Copic Markers Used:
Hair:  E31, E25, E50
Face: E11, E00, E000, R20, R85
Dress: RV10, RV000
Pants: C3, C2, C1, C0, W3
Shirt: C2 and Colorless Blender
Roses: R85, R20
Stem: G14

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Debbie! lovely Tilda and Edwin creating! There's a new Magnolia challenge blog on the block... you could sure come over and link up! http://tildastown.wordpress.com
We'd love to have you!