Friday, May 4, 2012

Tilda colored in Distress Inks




Hello - for some reason I decided I wanted to learn how to color with distress inks. I always admire cards that are colored with distress inks and I thought it can't be that difficult to learn - wrong!! Actually it wasn't that bad but the hair took me many, many practice images to get it to how I was happy with it. There is a learning curve no doubt with the distress inks but I do love the look - it is a nice change from copic markers once in a while - I may be doing more of it in the future. This card was made with one of my favorite color combos - pink and green. I colored Tilda and cut her out and layered her on nestie circles and added a Marianne swirl, flowers and ribbon. I used my new Magnolia fence die cut which is kind of hard to see on this card (in the background). The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Have a wonderful weekend. My son and his fiance are home for a week from Chicago so I am really looking forward to visiting with them.

Your stamping friend,

1 comment:

Tania said...

Oh, I love this! You look like a pro to me using the distress inks.Glad to hear you son is home. hope to see you soon.-hugs Tania